Veterinary Surgical Specialist in Danville, VA
About Dr. Jennifer Hoch
Dr. Jennifer Hoch is a Board-certified Veterinary Surgeon. Dr. Hoch graduated from veterinary school in 2001 from Auburn University. She completed internships at the University of Illinois and Dallas Veterinary Surgical Services. Her surgical residency was done at Iowa State University from 2003-2006. She has been settled in the Triad of North Carolina since 2007 with her 4 children, dog, cat, and bearded dragon.
How it Works
Our team at Danville Family Vet will work with Dr. Hoch on a “per-needed basis” and perform specialized surgeries, such as Exploratory Laparotomies, TPLO, Orthopedic Procedures, and more.
- Cranial cruciate ligament repair
- Lateral suture stabilization
- Tibial plateau leveling osteotomy (TPLO)
- Femoral head and neck ostectomy (FHO)
- Medial patellar luxation repair (MPL)
- Fracture repair
- Abdominal exploration
- Mass removal
- Hernia repair
- Perineal urethrostomy
- Anal Sacculectomy
- Total Ear Canal Ablation (TECA)
- Wound reconstruction
- Salivary gland removal
- Arthrodesis to fuse joints
If you have questions about specialized surgeries, make an appointment today!